Well the time has finally come! This is your opportunity to receive the NO.1 Skills Training Method from none other than Charlie Cooke. The Coerver NorCal program is offering the very first Coerver Youth Diploma Course in the Bay Area. The Youth Diploma course is great for all ages and levels of coaching, from competitive to recreational. Charlie Cooke is the Co-Founder of Coerver Coaching. He had a storied career as a pro player, most notably at Chelsea Football Club with 373 appearances and scoring 30 goals. Coerver Coaching has changed the way soccer has been coached and Charlie Cooke has traveled to many countries as a featured speaker. Registrants will find Charlie to be motivating, knowledgeable and inspiring!
This course will be held on Saturday, March 7th and Sunday, March 8th at Evergreen Valley College in San Jose.
The course will also be advertised nationally.
(**space is limited**)
Registration Link: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=MP9-FYQZD8gvTtTrZdJruA
- Date: March 7th and 8th
- Time: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM (both days)
- Location: Evergreen Valley College
- 3095 Yerba Buena Rd, San Jose, CA 95135
- Cost: $ 375.00
In this Course you will learn:
- How the 6 Part Pyramid of Player Development simplifies and encompasses the entire Coerver Curriculum.
- The 3 Part Pyramid of Moves breaks down Changes of Direction, Stops & Starts and Feint movements into simple, teachable steps and move families.
- The Coerver Pathway to Soccer Excellence takes players across the Coerver Skills Bridge and develops game effective skills by means of graduated pressure training.
- The Coerver Code outlines 5 S qualities of Skill, Speed, Strength, Spirit and Smarts that is the Coerver Coaching Mission.
- The new 5 DVD set Coerver® Coaching Session Planner saves you the frustrations and time spent searching for training ideas and structure and makes your weekly, monthly or season long session planning easy.
- The Course features many proven, high quality drills and games from Coerver® Coaching’s 30 year history.
- There will be youth players to demonstrate and play, but attendees are encouraged to join in and learn by participating and having fun.
Each attendee at the Course will receive:
- 12 Hours of Instruction on the field and in the Classroom
- Online Access to Session Planner
- Coerver Youth Diploma Shirt
- New Era Drill Book
- Course Booklet with Drills and Course Information
- Lunch both days
Direct Link to the registration form: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=MP9-FYQZD8gvTtTrZdJruA
More Information on Coerver main website: http://www.coerver.com/home.php/youth-diploma
Comments are closed.